Tuesday 14 October 2014

1st Week: Goal

My goal after I graduated from BINUS is to develop a company that give service of consultation for foreign company that want to build relation with national company. Since a kind license is needed for a foreign company to make such relation, this company I plan for will take care of any necessary requirement to lighten the negotiation process between two parties, including the required license I mention before.

Not only for company. I also plan to make this kind of business could be useful for foreign students and college students. Such as providing a residence with strategic position for their school or university, and friendly price for them to stay, transportation for them if the need it. Also a tour service for people who want to visit various places in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment